- Free poker money
- No Deposit Bonus
- Poker girls
- Strip poker
Legal and Legitimate Online Poker Rooms
To play poker online in the most secure and legal environment, you want to play at poker rooms that have the following features:
- They are a company listed on a stock exchange, like Party Poker, Ladbrokes or bwin. This means that they are answerable to shareholders, they are audited properly every year and the directors are open to liabililty and the possibility of being sued
- They do NOT operate in America (like Merge, Cake or Bodog)
- Established for years
- Decent sized player pool
- Members of eCOGRA (online gaming regulatiry authority)
- Licensed and regulated a Government body
- Games and card dealing methods are tested by independent testers of gaming and wagering devices to ensure that the games are fair and operate correctly
Party Poker is the best and biggest poker room that has ticks in all these boxes. They did operate illegally in the US for a short period, but they chose to pay the BIG fine in 2009 and they are now in the clear.
Good news is that you can try out Party Poker risk free with a $50 FREE BANKROLL. You don´t have to provide any banking details and you do not make any deposit yourself. PokerStrategy.com arranges it all for you.